JEAN OVERLOAD


With the holiday season approaching, and plans of going home to see my family, I was terrified I won't actually have anything casual to wear when I'm away! Bare in mind, this was back in late May and with 'holiday season' I mean summery 20 C tops because that's the exact weather I'm greeted by when I land in Latvia.

Anyhow, my style has changes a lot and I was in need of some new jeans.

2 days later, I got an Asos, Boohoo, New Look and Missguided parcels on their way. This pair was an actual gem! Every girl in the world should have a super-cool and more-than-just-jeans kind of jean, don't you think?




If we're talking cool stuff - what do you think of my cute bag? 

I got it by mistake. Funny story actually - I ordered it online, fell in love with it when I got it but decided not to keep it just because I already own a gazzillion of bags and could not find the space for a new one. I put it bag in it's back under my table, forgot all about it and 3 weeks later it was too late to return it.

it's mine now forever and I'm not even mad. I love it.






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top - Primark
Jeans - Asos
Bag - Missguided
Shoes - Clarks
Sunglasses - Asos

What's your opinion?

@instagram