HOME.



It's my second day home. HOME. That's such a broad term nowadays, for me especially, as I've been thinking around the subject of what is it that makes us feel at home? Such a deep subject, right.

I moved far away from home when I was 18, which at the time was all that I knew - the city and people that had showed me all that I had seen. My first ever experiences as a human being. For 18 years I had only been familiar with that one specific place, that one language, school, circle of friends and scenery. 

It's crazy to think that today I have so much more on my mind, and home that I knew back then isn't the same as it now. I say that whilst I'm laying down on the same sofa I laid on 10 years ago and somehow it feels different. Not in a bad way, not at all! I just know I've collected more experience and seen much more than I ever expected!

Today, when I think of home, there are a few places on my mind. 
It's a place I feel safe. It's a place where I'm with my loved ones. It's a place where I get to be me and where I truly get to be happy. It is no longer tied to a certain place, it's a state of peace and true freedom.

Where is your safe place, your home..?














What's your opinion?

@instagram