WHEN COLOUR IS YOUR FRIEND

Alise Jane WHEN COLOUR IS YOUR FRIEND




Bright colours and trendy accessories is all I'm investing this Autumn/Winter 17. 
If you have been following me long enough, you will probably know how much I love all tones of red (it is clear once you visit my Instagram page). I find its electric vibrancy super helpful when it comes to re-chargind my own energy supplies. No wonder red is the colour of strength and power!

I know, I know, this particular jacket isn't necessarily bright red but it is a bright orange little piece I found on Boohoo. Yes, boohoo! Not gonna lie, it has been a little while since I last found a good piece on their website. Most of the time the quality isn't as great as I'd wish for, however this Teddy Fur biker jacket has been an awesome find! 


This biker jacket does come in various colours, one of them being black - but why go black when you can freshen up any look with a cool bright jacket instead?! 

Seeing as I am always on a move when taking pictures with clients, having to squat and run around when taking pictures on locations, my wardrobe is quite monochrome. I choose to wear comfortable clothing in dark colours. I love my dark jeans and simple tops that might look quite dull without a proper kick of colour on the top.
So there you go - a bright jacket that can elevate a look is exactly what I needed!!

To be fair with you guys, I was not expecting this jacket to be any good (sorry Boohoo but you have let me down in the past). Surprisingly it is much warmer than I ever expected, it is also super-soft and the name "Suedette Teddy Fur Jacket" really does suit the feel of the material! 
The massive pockets and silver detailing makes it look so much more expensive, not even considering the beautiful colour! 

I'm really trying to  sell it to you guys even thought this is not sponsored, but I'm just really hyped about it. It's a nice little treat if colour is something your wardrobe is missing.





What's your opinion?

@instagram