AUTUMN STRIPES



Just a slight side-bar before getting into the actual post - I swear this is the first time I have actually heard SO MANY people tell me how much they love Autumn! It has always been me feeling excited about the Fall and everyone around me moaning about the weather change. I'm not sure what has turned people to actually enjoy it more, maybe the never-ending style options?..


On that note, I'm definitely happy to pull out my coats and jackets, shop for some new autumn accessories and get myself a hot latte on my way to work! I love it! At this shopping rate I now have 3 wool coats in various colours, dozen jackets (just in case, right?) and a large collection of soft jumpers and cardigans. But who said that's all you can wear?

For me, It's all about shirts this year. I literally cannot get enough - I have a shirt in all different shapes, sizes, style and lengths - just because I find it super easy to dress up or down. If you ask me, I can probably find a shirt for any occasion, especially as there are just so many options to choose from!

 I'll stop talking about shirts now, I'm sure you get the idea..

Here are some images instead!







Zara Stripes (similar)
Zara Tunic (Similar)


STYLE WITH


Zara (Stripes on Stripes)
Zara (Pearls + Stripes)


What's your opinion?

@instagram